Before proceeding with the application process, check the Certification Area Requirements to make sure that you meet the necessary minimum qualifications. Please review all information below before you begin.
*Note: Application to this program is available by district referral only and PACT score is required for admission. See application process below.
- Paperwork Submission Deadline
- (ALL forms, transcripts, PACT score, etc.)
||July 24, 2017
August 19, 2017
- Orientation and Pre-Service Training
|July 24- Aug 5, 2017
||August 19 - Sept 2, 2017
The application process is comprised of the following parts:
- Hiring District Completes Referral Form. Hiring principal or HR department submits completed form to the Certification Department.
- Once given an Application Code- Complete the Online Application (and pay the $100.00 non-refundable fee
Submit Official College Transcripts from ALL colleges to the Certification Department.
- Official transcripts must be received in an unopened envelope sealed by the college or university.
- Submit required PACT Test Scores.
- Submit Video and Application Essay Questions
- If Selected, submit the Pre-Service Fee by due date.
Please send ALL documents to:
Educator Certification Program Assistant
Region 13 Education Service Center
5701 Springdale Road
Austin, TX 78723
To begin the online application, you will need the following information. Please Do Not begin the application if you do not have this information at this time:
- You MUST have a password to apply for the District Referral Program. You will be provided with a password to access this application once the completed District Referral Form is received.
- A valid email address.
- Social Security Number or Resident Alien number (this will serve as your application reference number)
- Education history including institutions attended, and dates.
- Employment history including supervisor's name and contact information and dates of employment.
- Visa, Master Card, or check routing information to pay for the $100 application fee.
If you are ready to begin, click on the button below to create an account and start the online application.
Access the Application