Information Sessions are held throughout the year to provide detailed information about the Region 13 Educator Certification Program (ECP) in an informal face-to-face setting. Anyone interested in learning more about becoming certified as a Texas teacher through our program is welcome to attend.
General Facts about Info Sessions:
- All information sessions are held at the Region 13 Education Service Center (Directions to Region 13.)
- There is no charge for these sessions and registration is not required.
- The information session presentation will last about 1 hour (an additional hour is provided for answering individual questions.)
During the information session detailed information will be provided regarding:
- Alternative certification in general.
- Specific program requirements.
- Program curriculum.
- General training schedule.
- Program fees.
Dates for information sessions specific to each program are listed below. If you are not able to attend a face-to-face information session or want to review information covered, please feel free to watch a recorded version of the information session.